Skip to main content

10 incredible websites. Check them out.They are free. And they feel illegal to know.

1. Pika Labs Transform written text into engaging and dynamic videos; expand videos easily. pika labs 2. Minipic Compress images in a matter of seconds. minipic 3. FollowFox Translate your thoughts into compelling visuals. followfox 4. DrawIO Create diagrams and flowcharts online. drawI0 5. Job Hunt Mode Land your dream job using the power of AI. jobhunt 6. SaveDay Store and access your content from the web or Telegram with AI. saveday 7. GPTExcel Create complex equations without needing extensive knowledge of Excel functions. GPTexcel 8. Recast Turn want-to-read articles into conversational audio summaries. recast 9. Upstract Read the entire internet on one page. Upstract

MERU political third force-meru mpya emerges


There has been claims of an emerging possible Meru third force (meru mpya) where Meru Governorship aspirant Mr.Mwenda Mbijiwe is said to be courting Tigania east youthful parliamentary aspirant Mr.Martin Baiyenia Mukenya as his preferred deputy governor in his new political outfit Meru mpya.Mwenda Mbijiwe who enjoys both local and international network which he built while serving in the military is a man to watch in Meru jubilee party nominations where he is expected to square it out with Meru senator Kiraitu Murungi and Kilemi Mwiria. In a quick rejoiner this what Mukenya posted on his social network. "My people just ignore this speculation going a round by some bloggers . We are not in political discussion with my friend Meru county Governor Aspirant mweshimiwa Mbijiwe Mwenda . Think it's wise he source for Deputy governor from Igembe sub counties . If consulted I can bet on Irene Kendi Mwenda Timothy or Haron Abuana . The public demand at my constituency cannot allow me to switch off for another political engagement .Elders want me to represent our people in the Parliament next year . I made my decision and have been networking a round Tigania east constituency as i build teams for my parliamentary campaign next year . My political opponents who seem so confused want to confuse my supporters .Guys ignore it . They have no leadership mind those are just politicians engaged in wealthy showmanship and trading ignorance .I will show them how it's done . Tigania east we have suffered enough .The time is now and we are the people . I have agenda for you .I have a plan to reform our villages economy .I will make the right choices . My campaign team will focus on three E's Equity ,Education and Economy . Join my network on the move others will find us a head .Every great idea started with one person . Fired up . #Mukenya4Tiganiaeastmp2017"

Comments